Karelle Down Coat w Hood
With its above-knee length & water-repellent, down-proof fabric, this jacket is perfect for temperatures as low as 23 °F. Designed with an asymmetric front closure featuring a YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper, this slim-fit jacket is trendy & practical.
- Channel quilting
- Asymmetric front closure with YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper
- In-seam pocket with dyed to match invisible zipper closure
- Above-knee length
- Up to -5 °C / 23 °F
- Water-repellent / Down-proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 36'' / 91 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent, Water-resistant & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @shopfleaboutiques