Jasmine Hooded Down Coat
- Chevron quilting
- Contrast color interior (Cedar for Black, Beam for Powder)
- Detachable hood with visor
- Large funnel collar
- Center front closure with YKK 2-way VISLON® zipper
- Front placket over zipper with metal snaps
- 1x1 Rib knit storm cuffs with thumbholes
- Angled welt pockets with 2 metal snaps on each pocket
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Up to -30 °C / -22 °F
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 38'' / 96.5 cm.
Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: THERMOLITE EcoMade 100% recycled polyester. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @shopfleaboutiques